1. By accepting this estimate you accept the details and price listed and agree to ProTech carrying out the work as described.
2. By accepting this estimate you accept these terms and conditions. Estimates, Price and Payment
3. The estimate provided is subject to withdrawal at any time before acceptance by the client. Otherwise estimates remain valid for 28 days.
4. All estimates are provided from an expert appraisal, using information supplied by the client and a non-intrusive inspection. Any additional work, materials or goods required, that could not be anticipated from the initial appraisal, such as structural matters or hidden faults, may be subject to an additional charge.
5. By accepting this estimate you agree to fully pay ProTech by cash, cheque or BACS upon completion of the agreed work.
Description and Quality
6. This estimate relates to the products and services described. If accepted by the client, Pro-tech are not responsible for any work not listed in the estimate. Any variations to the order, price or scheduled work must be agreed by both parties.
7. ProTech will use reasonable care and skill in providing the service and will correct any problems or accidental damage caused by the work. This does not cover any redecoration or renewing flooring etc. which is not directly part the installation process.
8. On completion of work you should carefully inspect the goods and workmanship and inform ProTech of any problems within a reasonable time. You must then allow ProTech timely access to investigate your enquiry.
9. ProTech will make every effort to carry out the service on the agreed date, but delays may occur for reasons beyond our control. If such a delay occurs, we will contact you to re-arrange the date. By agreeing this document you agree to allow a reasonable time to re-schedule the installation where necessary.
10. You agree to allow unrestricted access to the relevant parts of your home and move bulky furniture, to allow ProTech to carry out the scheduled work during at all reasonable times. Failure to provide access to your property, on any agreed installation dates, may incur additional charges.
Cancellation by the Client.
11. If you want to cancel this contract after accepting the estimate, you must do so within a reasonable time and notify ProTech as soon as possible. ProTech retain the right to make charges for any goods purchased on the clients behalf and time spent in preparation before notice of cancellation has been received.
12. The client must obtain any necessary permissions, licences or consents required before the start of the service, including planning permission and listed buildings.
13. ProTech will retain ownership of any goods until they have been paid for in full.
14. When ProTech receive full payment for the installation, the products supplied will be registered for full manufacturer’s guarantees. Details will be provided by ProTech.
15. Workmanship is guaranteed for 12 months from completion of the agreed work. Guarantees are subject to appropriate care of the products supplied and the customer carrying out maintenance advised by ProTech.
Any evidence of misuse or accidental damage will invalidate the guarantee. Any unauthorised repairs or alterations will also invalidate the guarantee.
16. Claims should be reported to ProTech. Your statutory rights are unaffected. Governing Law
17. Any disputes arising from this contract shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.